Day #173: Back to Bellingham

 One of our favorite road trip destinations and we haven't been there in such a long time. It was good weather for it. The back road into Bellingham takes you from absolute farm country to stunning ocean vistas to small town and quaint in about 20 minutes.

We didn't even have to do much when we were there...pop in an antique store, wander in the park. Just being on a road trip with my family to one of our favorite destinations was so close to normal...and also not. I did some spying on the library with whom I have an interview tomorrow. Hard to know how to feel about that one but I'm mostly excited. Very early in their hiring process so we must not put the cart before the horse.

Media consumption: I finished King and the Dragonflies and wish it was a little better, although it was quite good it had more potential. Started the author's newest YA book Felix Ever After...so far it feels pretentious but I have high hopes for it going forward.

Today I'm grateful for views, drives, my wonderful little family, watching my kids run in the park, audiobooks, and the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #70: Writers and Illustrators

Day #21: How We Came to Love Our Hospital

Day #143: Inspiration, Again