Day #100: I Feel Like Being Alone in Target Should Be More Fun

Maybe it's the masks that make you want to rush it. I did get out and went alone and we did get the door handle covers we needed to try to keep Max safe. I also ordered new glasses...did I mention I broke my glasses this week and have been living in backups...it's been a week.

Trip to see Grandpa got cancelled because of rain...again. Going down there tomorrow rain or shine. It's time.

Not a lot going on besides that. Low on patience, energy, and creativity. Feeling in need of a restart but not quite sure tonight how to get it.

I feel like I have more to say, but I'm not sure I feel up to it tonight.

Media consumption: some bad TV. Read another poem in How To Love a Country, that book is MUCH better when I'm not reading it alongside Hillbilly Elegy. More From the Desk of Zoe Washington which keeps getting better, started reading Felon: Poems as an ebook which goes GREAT alongside Zoe Washington. Also started Anne Lammott's Traveling Mercies on audio...I feel like I remember that one being better.

Today I'm grateful for books, poetry, some time alone, Max being asleep, reading to James, suriviving one more day, health, and hugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #70: Writers and Illustrators

Day #21: How We Came to Love Our Hospital

Day #143: Inspiration, Again